There are many kinds of male handbags, each of them has the different way to perserve. Have you known how to take care your bag?
- Keep your daily style and your favorite colors, then choose a bag which can fit most of the clothes in your wardrobe.
- Be aware of the size you need, do not be attracted by small size bags when you need to carry a lot of things
- What is your job? official staff: let ‘s choose satchel bags, messenger bags or leather bag. Photojournalist: choose a backpack that can hold laptop, cameras and camera lenses.
- Make a plan: If you often move or walk, a backpack or a bag with a trap will be better than a bag with handle.
How to preserve handbags
If you have invested a lot of money for your bags, learning how to preserve them is essential. Instead of spending on professional bag care service, the following advises will help you do it at home.
- Mix water diluted with warm water, using a soft cloth clean dust outside the bag (use a special detergent for the leather material stubborn stains)
- Dry with a soft towel to avoid damaging the leather
- Never use wet tissues because they have bleach, which is very easy to damage the leather.
- Before cleaning, try a small spot first, then boarden to make sure proper cleaning for the leather
- Place a small bag of baking powder in your bag in 24 hours to absorb all the unpleasant odors.
- Gently apply a moist cloth on the surface of the bag (do not rub strongly because it can cause stains to spread out)
- Use a small amount of children shampoo to remove stubborn dirt, then use a clean cloth to remove excess shampoo.
- To remove ink: Mix the toothpaste with baking soda, then use moist toothbrush gently rub the top with the stain. Repeat two or three times then wipe with pure water.
- Never use water because it affects the color and texture of the suede. You should clean the bag by placing it on the steam.
- Rub with a suede brush. If you do not have this kind of brush, a bleach or nail that gently stains the surface of the bag.
- Moisten a soft cloth with white vinegar and gently rub to remove stubborn stains.
- If your bag is soiled with a large patch, put a clean cloth over it, then pour the powder to remove it
- Invest a spray bottle to protect the suede to prevent external stains.